Agile Delivery/Project Manager – 6 months – London
We are seeking an individual with a strong agile delivery background as a Project Manager!
• Drive the development and delivery of product road maps in conjunction with the Product Team (Product Owner, Product Engineers, Solution Architect, Experience Designers, and Business Analysts).
• Manage one or more products, ensuring timely delivery of outputs. This includes planning, governance, and reporting.
• Focus teams on what is most important for the delivery of the products/services.
• Create, track and report timelines, budgets, backlog velocity, and quality during the entire life of the product, managing issues and risks as they occur including escalating when appropriate.
• Ensuring adherence to governance procedures and significant contribution to process improvement, facilitating regular meetings ensuring all issues and risks are documented, assigned, monitored, and managed to ensure minimal impact to delivery, reporting status to key Stakeholders and Senior Management.
• Building and maintaining relationships with a diverse group of stakeholders
• Adopt and share standards, tools, best practices, principles for cost, quality, and productivity improvement
• Maintain good exposure and develop knowledge in new techniques, products, services, technologies, and standards
• Work with Capability Leads to identify and build team structures to enable delivery aligned to the agreed product road maps.
• Experience of the whole product lifecycle. Solid project management skills in initiation, analysis, design, test, and transition where both Project Management Professional and Agile SCRUM certification / or applicable proven experience is a must.
• Proven track record of delivery using agile management and lean methodologies, in a complex environment. Use blended approaches depending on context – reflects, adapts to ensure delivery happens.
• The ability to work in a fast-paced environment with minimal supervision, handle quickly changing priorities on multiple projects, and be capable of managing resources to achieve maximum results
• Excellent analytical and problem-solving skills
• A history of building solid relationships with customers and teammates. Knows how to bring people together to form motivated teams.
• Experience interfacing with a customer’s C-level executives