Agile Project Manager - Stockholm - Salary Negotiable based on experience
Innovation, new technologies and creating outstanding audio-visual
experiences for millions of players are at the core of what we do.
Skillfinder have partnered with a leading XR solution provider, in the expansion of the team developing two new location-based, F2P mobile games.
We are looking for an experienced SCRUM Master/Agile Coach to provide daily production support for their team(s).
You will create an environment that enables the teams to focus on what they are good at and support them with administrative work and production support.
You will be an essential person in the daily operation of the teams you work with.
This is for a rapidly expanding company who specialise in AR/VR & XR technologies who's game studio has just partnered up with one of the worlds largest digital media franchises to develop a game that incorporates location based gaming and augmented reality.
As an Agile Project Manager you will have:
• 5+ years project management experience – preferably in the tech / software development industry
• Some years of leadership experience and a desire to lead and help teams achieve their goals
• Experience in negotiation, mediation and conflict resolution in complex project setups
• Strong communication skills across all levels of the organization
• Focused on motivating and inspiring team(s) to work as one towards the project goals
Key skills you'd be expected to have:
• Agile development, using Scrum/Kanban/Lean
• Project roadmaps, sprint planning, retrospectives, day-to-day team management, dependency management
• Project development with emphasis on team empowerment
• Risk analysis and mitigation techniques
• Budgeting and resource planning
• Tools: e.g. Jira, Hansoft, Word, Excel (create & maintain complex spreadsheets), PowerPoint, PowerBI or other project management, reporting and tracking tools.
If you are passionate about gaming and even more passionate about creating games that people love, please send your CV to Bharris@skilflindergroup.com or call me on +44 7432 492 170.