Location: Onsite in Gothenburg
Duration: 6 months with possible extension
Are you an analytical scientist looking for a new exciting project?
We now have the opportunity for a consultant at one of the global leading pharmaceutical corporations to join their team within the department oral Product Development at their Gothenburg lab.
They are a major international healthcare business engaged in the research, development, manufacture and marketing of prescription pharmaceuticals and the supply of healthcare services.
Tasks and responsibilities/The role:
We are looking for a scientist in Analytical Chemistry who will work in the area of analytical and separation science during the development of drug products and can work together with us determining the quality attributes during the development of the formulations. The work includes analytical testing and documentation, as well as presenting data and outcome. The role is primarily laboratory based.
- University degree (MSc) in relevant discipline (analytical chemistry or related)
- Scientific knowledge within analytical science and skilled to use chromatography techniques (e.g. UPLC) and detection of small molecules
- Experience from working and communicating within a global environment
- Experience with solving technical challenges and problems
- Experience from AstraZeneca or pharmaceutical industry
- Experience of working in a GMP environment
- Collaborating across boundaries