Applications Consultant - Fund Accounting Project, Luxembourg
Position - Contract (6 Months+)
Date Rate - €500 - €520 per day
The role is part of the Report Development team working primarily on a large-scale project and Client Change, but also potentially acting as L3 Support for 100+ reports on the Luxembourg hosted funds accounting system.
• Broad knowledge of Fund Accounting and related concepts like corporate actions, securities, derivatives, lending, collateral.
• Outstanding analysis and writing skills
• Good knowledge of standard IT applications (Excel, Word etc.)
• Good knowledge of SQL and PL/SQL
• Good knowledge of Reporting Applications, preferably SAP Business Objects
• GP3 or GP3 Datawarehouse knowledge would be an advantage
• Good Communication skills in English. French and/or German being an added value.
• Be able to work in a team, be motivated, flexible, committed
IMPORTANT- Candidates must be EU citizens, or have a valid work permit for Luxembourg. Cross-border working NOT permitted. Candidates must be in Luxembourg, or close to the border i.e. France, Belgium or Germany.