Assistant Manager – Transaction Services (3-months Contract – Remote)
We are seeking individuals with Transaction experiences, who has experience in Financial Due Diligence and is ACA/ACCA qualified.
If you are looking to step foot in one of the BIG 4 CONSULTANCY, and has the experiences that matches below, then get applying as this would be a great opportunity for you!
Working as part of a team, supporting clients in highly confidential buy-side, sell-side and capital market transactions:
- Analysing the historical trading, cash flow and balance sheets of the business to help inform on the underlying business drivers feeding through into a review of projections
- Highlighting the risk areas our clients should be aware of, including matters impacting the pricing of a transaction
- Assisting in the delivery of high-quality service by managing your time effectively, planning and organising engagements, monitoring progress and meeting deadlines.
- Upward management of senior members on the team to ensure timely reviews take place to enable timely completion of deliverables. Proficiency in managing multiple priorities.
- Giving clear directions to engagement teams as well as positive and constructive feedback to peers and juniors. Experienced assistant managers will coach less experienced staff and actively assist in the development of others.
- Prepare and present training sessions for new joiners and less experienced members of the team.
- Performing client and industry research and prepare materials to support our pitches and proposals to clients. Demonstrate an awareness and understanding of risk management practices and processes.
Individuals will be required to build and sustain relationships with client management team for the benefit of the firm and acting as an ambassador and role model for the firm.
— A strong interest or experience working in Transaction Services on Financial Due Diligence
— Excellent written and oral communication and presentation skills
— Strong analytical skills including the ability to interpret data, generate insights and construct solutions
— Evidence of working successfully with top management teams at clients: the client base is particularly diverse and as a result there is a particular requirement that candidates are able to interact effectively with the most senior levels of client management.
— Strong and demonstrable sector experience e.g. Banking, Insurance, Investment Management, Consumer, Leisure, Industrials, Healthcare and Lifesciences, Energy, Business Services and Technology sectors for a combination of both Private Equity Houses and smaller corporate clients
— The ability to operate in high performing, multi-disciplinary teams
Expertise / Technical role requirements
— Strong academic background with a financial qualification such as ACA or equivalent experience
— IT skills – strong excel, PowerPoint and word skills