A contract position, as Automation Engineer , with a competitive day rate plus a modern office layout located in Luxembourg.
Tasks and responsibilities;
• Work in a dynamic team with minimal supervision
• Design Selenium bricks to extend our test automation tool
• Ensure traceability between product requirements, delivered code and test case verification
• Participate directly in the creation, development and execution of automated test cases
• Share best practices and improve processes within and across product teams
• Maintain and extend test coverage along with designing test cases from user stories, creating appropriate tools, utilities, and automation scripts that assist in functional testing and to create test data
• Assist with manual testing when required
• Knowledge of Selenium ,Cucumber/Gherkin and Java programming language
• Exposure to REST API testing and api testing tools like Postman
• Knowledge of project management tool JIRA and test management tool like HP ALM
• Excellent Git skills for working with version control systems like GITHUB
• Hands-on experience in CI/CD process using Jenkins pipeline
• General scripting and SQL development skills
• Previous experience of test automation – work estimation, scripting of tests, interfacing with subsystems, and running automated tests
The candidate should ideally have experience working in financial sector. This is a contract position, and the candidate must be a self-starter working closely with a small team.
Please only apply if you have the eligibility to work in Luxembourg.
For further information about this truly exciting opportunity and for an immediate interview, please get in touch without delay!