SENIOR BUSINESS ANALYST:
My client is looking for an experienced, talented and self-motivated Business Analyst. The mission will be to understand, capture and formalize the business requirements regarding automation of the back-end treatment of e-sales purchases from our Mobile customers.
The consultant will be integrated in a team of business analysts, this team being itself a part of a specific department composed of various specialists managing company IT solutions to the benefit of internal professional taking care of our customers.
In that context, the person will interact everyday with the representatives of those operational teams: Customer Services, Sales, Products…
Skills and Experience:
• Bachelor / Master’s Degree in similar fields as : Business Studies / Business Administration /
• Management / Information Technology
• Minimum 5Y of experience in Business analyse practice
• Recognized Business Analyse certifications such as IIBA is an asset
• Proven experience in Business analysis for Telecom industry: Fix /BB/ Mobile services
• Good Process modelling knowledge using standards such as UML or BPMN
• Proven experience BPMS tool is an asset
• Excellent analytic skills
• Good knowledge of project methodology and practices
• Excellent user of the Office suite
• Excellent knowledge of document management web tools such as Confluence, Sharepoint and of ticketing tools such as Jira.
• Strong written and verbal skills
o English and French is a must
o German and / or Luxembourgish considered an asset
Roles and Responsibilities:
All along of the life cycle of a project:
• Apprehend scope and impacts of a proposed project and estimate needs in business analysis
• Understand , analyse and formalize business requirements, create RFP and Business Requirements documents
• Analysis processes and propose optimisations adapted to the technical and functional environment
• Participate to the definition of technical and functional alternatives and to the choices trying to reconcile technical needs with business efficiency, keeping in mind the need for simplicity of user interfaces
• During development phase, interact wisely with development teams and business teams to answer adequately functional questions, without losing track of the goals and objectives of what is currently undertaken.
• Participate to UAT test cases definitions and test plans validation
• Support business teams during change management activities providing business processes documentation and training materials
• Oral and written communication skills
• Interpersonal and consultative skills
• Facilitation skills
• Analytical thinking and problem solving
• Being detail-oriented and capable of delivering a high level of accuracy
• Organizational skills
• Ability to take initiative
• Team player and adaptability
Length of the mission:
The mission will be at least for a 6 months duration.
The mission is based in their offices at Bertrange (Luxembourg).