Senior BI Tooling Analyst – FX
Skillfinder is currently recruiting for a Senior BI Tooling Analyst to join a global investment bank based in Prague on a permanent basis.
You must be based in the Czech Republic to work remotely. If you are not based in Prague and looking to relocate you must be eligible to work in Prague.
This role will be ensuring that the reporting & tooling infrastructure is available and accessible to your internal customers/stakeholders.
• Ensuring that the reporting & tooling infrastructure is available and accessible
• Becoming a go-to representative for any data-related queries
• Running and development of the BI Portfolio Execution & BI PCO tool-set environment
• Actively partaking in the development of tools & reports
• Assessing & implementing Senior Stakeholders’ requirements from across the BI Change Organization
• Serving as a senior Tooling analyst of the Prague tooling team- supporting more junior members with their tasks & technology understanding
• Leading the continuous improvement initiatives & automation of the current reporting / MI environment
• Strong background in developing and managing mid-sized data reporting will be essential
• Development experience in at least one enterprise BI tool (QlikView/SQL Server Reporting Services (SSRS) preferred/Tableau)
• Proficiency in Excel and ability to read and write complex formulas, including solution extensions using VBA, Power Query etc
• Ability to develop effective, practical relationships with key stakeholders in the portfolio and central teams
Please contact me to have a confidential chat about this opportunity along with your CV. Interviews will be arranged immediately.