A contract position, as Business Analyst, with a competitive day rate plus a modern office layout located in Brussels.
• Translating business requirements into a fit-for-purpose IT solution
• Performing a work preparation or 'feasibility' study in which you as a Business Analyst identify the various solution alternatives and investigate their feasibility in terms of scope, budget, TTM (time-to-market), A2E (Ability to Execute) within the IT application landscape.
• You deliver the lean business case and support the product managers and product owners in the translation of the project (epic) into features, ready to be implemented by an agile release train (Scaled agile way of working)
• From quality point of view, you include the required review of the quality checks for the reports.
• Responsible for the status reporting of your work preparation files to program and IT management.
• We work in a SAFe mode. In short iterations (sprints) software is delivered giving us an improved time to market. We develop, evaluate and steer where necessary during these short cycles. Each time in consultation with our business.
Profile / Experience:
• Experience as a Business Analyst in a financial setting.
• Someone who can work independently.
• You are comfortable with taking initiative and taking responsibility.
• You are result-driven and can work independently in a cooperative team-mindset.
• You have the interest and the analytical skills to quickly familiarize yourself with the business and IT processes.
The candidate should ideally have experience working in financial sector. This is a contract position, and the candidate must be a self-starter working closely with a small team.
Please only apply if you have the eligibility to work in Belgium.
For further information about this truly exciting opportunity, please get in touch without delay!