A contract position, as Business Consultant , with a competitive day rate plus a modern office layout located in Luxembourg.
Business Consultant needed to analyse business processes and identifies alternatives, providing detailed advice and conducts advanced modelling activities for change programs.
• BCL REGULATORY REPORTING RELATING TO THE COLLECTION OF DATA ON PAYMENT INSTRUMENTS AND OPERATIONS
• Experience with payment systems: being able to conduct workshops to assess/revalidate current interfaces/reports and assess gaps to new requirements.
• Knowledge of existing V1.1, V1.2, V1.13 and V1.14 reports and/or V reports for non-retail banks.
- BCL Definitions and concepts for the statistical reporting of credit institutions
- Current S0.1, S1.x, S2.x and S3.x reports templates suite
- FINREP IFRS 9 reporting GAAP as applicable in Luxembourg
- Ability to execute and test the complete data flow from input data to regulatory reports including data difference analysis and interface gaps in A360 (experience with WKFS tool is also accepted
The candidate should ideally have experience working in financial sector. This is a contract position, and the candidate must be a self-starter working closely with a small team.
Please only apply if you have the eligibility to work in Luxembourg.
For further information about this truly exciting opportunity and for an immediate interview, please get in touch without delay!