Business Support Analyst
My client manages the assets of some of the world’s largest institutions, financial intermediaries and their clients. Their culture welcomes independent thinkers and centres around investment excellence, a long-term perspective and a dedication to client service.
You will be part of the Investment Platform of our PAM Tech Department. You will join a dedicated Business Support team with a global presence (London /
Geneva / Singapore) to ensure first and second level support to Investment Platform users.
• To provide business and technical application support on a range of applications within the Investment Platform with a primary focus on the in-house Portfolio Management System
• To manage incidents and problems, including analysis, escalation, communications and status update meetings.
• Provide training and coaching to employees on applications supported
• Keep up to date on recent and upcoming changes to applications and processes
• Develop relationships with users to understand how they work
• Continuously suggest technical and business process improvements
• Document processes, tasks, and procedures for support activities
• Technology or financial related degree.
• Experience working in Asset Management or the banking sector
• Understand financial instruments (Fixed Income, Derivatives, Equities, and FX)
• Understanding of Windows, UNIX, SQL, Oracle, Including strong database querying skills
• Knowledge of ITIL best practices
• Analytical and problem-solving mindset.
• Ability to work under pressure and with a sense of responsibility.
• Good communication skills
• Strong team player, capable of working with team members and clients across multiple site