Client Representative Fund Administration
What will you do?
• Main contact for fund administration requests of dedicated clients, supporting about 2 to 10 clients for onshore and offshore funds in Luxembourg.
• Direct and main contact for fund administration requests of dedicated clients
• Ensure the accuracy, timeliness and completeness of all fund administration related Client requests.
• Accountable for ongoing satisfaction of clients by ensuring deliverables meet client needs and expectations.
• Special Events Execution (Merger, Liquidations, New Class…)
• Continuously identify opportunities to enhance our service and value proposition for our clients.
• Stay current with external environment that governs and influences the business.
• Audit Coordination for FA related topics
What do you need to succeed?
• Able to work on flexible shifts (if necessary)
• Able to work under pressure
• Able to work independently
• Ability to solve problem in an effective manner
• Post secondary education with an accounting/finance or business concentration or equivalent experience.
• Interpersonal and networking skills with a proven track record of dealing with clients, management, colleagues and staff.
• Good communication, presentation and negotiation skills.
• Good innovation and change management orientation.
• Good business acumen and profit orientation.
• Risk management and mitigation focus.
• Track record of developing and implementing innovation and change.
• English is required, French advantageous