Client Services Analyst - Prague, Czech Republic - Freelance Role
• Excellent analytical skills, experience as an analyst in financial services institutions.
• Critical thinking, the ability to identify problems and propose solutions
• Strong interest and good orientation in Information Technology
• University degree in Computer Science or Economics/Finance or equivalent professional qualification or experience
• Knowledge of client service processes is required. Experience in financial derivatives or cash trading particularly would be beneficial.
• Fluent in written and spoken English, spoken German an advantage
• Additional knowledge of UML behavioural and structural modelling a plus. Knowledge in modelling tools beneficial i.e MS Visio, Bizagi
• MS Office and SQL know-how required.