Compliance Administrator – 6 months contract – London
Seeking to get your foot into one of the largest accountancy firms?
Background in compliance? Administrative skills?
Feast your eyes below for an exciting opportunity!
The Ethics and Independence (E&I) team form part of the Risk Operations Group (ROG) who are responsible for monitoring compliance & professional risk management and quality control policies, procedures and guidance.
This role sits in the team overseen by the E&I Project Manager to support and monitor the completion of the Annual E&I Confirmation and Training process.
The key responsibilities are as follows:
• Assisting with all queries sent to the Annual E&I Compliance mailbox and calls made to the Annual E&I Compliance helpdesk.
• Updating the Access database used to monitor completion of the annual requirements.
• Sending communications to ensure completion of requirements, responding to queries, liaising with individuals.
• Assisting with analysis and reporting on completion of requirements.
• Escalating queries to the E&I Project Manager and the Head of Risk Operations Group accordingly.
• Supporting the Personal E&I team, answering team-specific queries arising from the annual confirmation.
•Strong organisational skills
•High attention to detail
•Excellent written and oral communication skills
•Takes ownership of responsibilities
•Strong analytical skills
•The ability to work well under pressure
•Proven experience of handling sensitive/confidential information appropriately
•Strong knowledge of Microsoft Office Excel is a must
•Comprehensive understanding of Microsoft Office Access is desirable.