Corporate Services Expert
The AIFM Corporate Services team provides with Domiciliation and Corporate Secretary services to their clients. The team supports vehicles investing through alternative strategies such as Real Estate, Infrastructure, Private Equity and Private Debt.
The team members within the Corporate Services team are highly client facing and are exposed to internal and external stakeholders such as operational teams, law firms, regulator, auditors, external service providers, management companies, the Luxembourg Company Register or the Luxembourg Stock Exchange.
The Corporate Services Expert will have an important role within the AIFM Corporate Services team and will act as an industry expert.
What will you do?
• The Corporate Services Expert will ensure compliance with all legal and regulatory requirements regarding the proper execution of Domiciliation Service, Corporate Secretary Service and Other Corporate Services.
• The Corporate Services Expert will provides assistance to clients and other operational teams, will participate to internal projects and will ensure that the management is always up to date.
• The Corporate Services Expert will ensure client satisfaction on every level and adopt a client-first approach.
• The Corporate Services Expert is expected to share knowledge and train other team members.
What do you need to succeed?
• Master degree and minimum 5 years experience in the Luxembourg Real Estate and/or Private Equity Funds area and domiciliary activities, including corporate secretarial services;
• Strong knowledge of Luxembourg Investment Fund regulations and Luxembourg Commercial Companies Law having an impact on Luxembourg Investments Funds;
• Have a very good understanding of funds operational services and MS Offices;
• Being a team player, whilst being able to work autonomously;
• Client centricity, priority settings, organizational agility and result oriented, able to handle important workload i.e. demonstrate high level of accuracy and work productivity;
• Excellent ?communication skills and command of the English language.
• Superior interpersonal skills and networking capabilities with clients, industry associations, business leaders, colleagues and staff