Cyber Security Consultant - Brussels, Belgium - Contract
We are looking for a highly motivated Cyber Program Security Officer to join and reinforce the team. You will assist in developing and executing Cyber Security strategies within the Cyber Program that are aligned to organizational priorities and which enables business objectives.
- You drive the delivery and execution of security projects within the Cyber Security Program and provide guidance to project core teams.
- You scope security projects and together with different stakeholders set project objectives and key results.
- You follow-up on the latest IT technologies and trends with a focus on IT security and use that knowledge to define and document appropriate security controls, security guidelines and baselines for new technologies in collaboration with different architects and security officers.
- You perform assessments and evaluate threats & risks to identify gaps or areas for improvement in the Cyber Security program, define As-Is & To-Be states and build a prioritized roadmap for project investments.
- You assist in reaching or maintaining compliance to information security legal, contractual, or internal requirements.
- You take a leading role in the improvement of Cyber Security processes related to the Cyber Security projects.
- You ensure proper project status reporting so key stakeholders are kept informed about expected outcomes, project progress and risks.
- You have Bachelor’s or Master’s degree in computer science or in Cyber Security (or equivalent combination of education and experience) with 3 or more years of experience in cyber security projects.
- Having hands-on experience with security features of different Microsoft products such as MS Entra and MS Purview is a strong plus.
- You are able to communicate effectively with both IT and business people about Cyber Security matters using strong interpersonal skills, mixing collaboration & communication skills, constructive assertiveness, and negotiation skills to convince others of the importance of Cyber Security.
- You have an analytical mindset to build a helicopter view but are also able to dig in the details with great learning agility whenever required.
- You have strong ability to detect security risks, propose/assess how to minimize them and communicate them clearly to non-technical stakeholders using written and presentation skills.
- Having Certification(s) like CISSP, CISM, ISO27k Lead Implementer, … is(are) a plus.
- Proven project management skills are a plus.
- Fluent in Dutch or French and English.