· Designing, building, testing, and maintaining the CI/CD process
· Automating different phases of the DevOps pipeline
· Choosing the best tools and technologies the team requires to meet the business needs.
· Integrating and connecting application elements (APIs, Libraries, etc)
· Maintain the infrastructure and service health monitoring process to enable proactive issue mitigation and expedited issue resolution
The vacancy is within the career A1 of civil servants, the career EPD, respectively the career F according to the collective agreement of August 10, 2016, for salaried employees.
You need to hold a Master's degree, or else have acquired in the course of your career equivalent and duly recognized knowledge in the field and possess the following competencies:
· Good verbal and written communication, collaboration, reporting, and analytical skills
· Self-driven; good problem-solving skills; adaptable and proactive
· Experience with scripting languages like Python, Bash, and Ansible. Experience with Git will be valuable assets
· Experience working with [REST]API for automation will be a strong asset
· Experience in an Agile environment with the ability to coordinate cross-functional work towards task completion
· Experience with Linux / Unix and Windows platforms
· Exhibit an understanding of different cloud platforms, like AWS, Azure, or Google Cloud Platform