Engagement Manager – 6 months – Leeds
Seeking for that new and exciting role? Strong experiences in procurement and supplier processes?
Are you an engagement manager?
See below for more details!
An engagement manager is responsible for building a positive relationship with a client after they have signed a contract. ... A few of the main duties of an engagement manager are assigning company resources to the client, billing and invoicing the client, managing the client expectations, and working with the sales team.
• Get relevant data from the client and do analysis to define the data and then guide analysis of that data (coding kills not required as juniors will do this)
• Conduct client workshops and do pre-work and post-work
• Adhere to strict timelines and proactively manage risks as this is a risk-reward kind of work
• Knowledge of procurement and supplier billing processes
• Preferred knowledge of procurement systems
• Ability to conduct an investigative workshop
• Analytical thought process to find data
• Ability to lead a team and collaborate
• Influence clients to understand what information is needed and to obtain it
• Client facing and team leading skills
• Procurement knowledge
• Comfortable interpreting data analysis