Fullstack Senior Developer for EPS
•Location: Malmo, weekly hybrid
•Duration: 6-12 months with long-term extensions
•Client: A Europe leading energy company with their office in Malmo, Sweden.
•Language: Fluent in both Swedish and English
•The role will perform configuring and development activities in the area EPS and related projects.
•The role needs to be self-supporting and capable of supporting the application architect.
•The role means a consistent usage of programmer languages, structure and logic for core code
coding, logic and set up for code repositories and tasks similar to this.
•The role is intended to be an integrated part of the future Business as usual (BAU) team.
•The role could mean participating in several projects in parallel.
•The role will work in an Agile/SCRUM development team.
•The role will also include application support.
•Good social and communication skills.
•Strong personal drive and ability for self-management.
•Structured and logical consistent person with a pragmatic approach to ensure that the end result is a software/extension usable and easy to maintain.
• Strong programming skills in C# and experience in .NET Framework/.NET Core
• Very experienced MS Visual Studio user.
• Full stack knowledge front to backend and integration.
• Experience working with Windows server and SQL Server databases
• Experienced in at least one modern frontend framework (such as ReactJS, Aurelia, Angular)
• Knowledge in Cloud environments as Azure, Azure DevOps.
• Ability to drive development from design phase to delivery
• Ability to understand existing complex system and appreciate challenging business logic