Task and responsibilities:
The Functional Analyst creates detailed and realistic business and functional requirements associated with proposed projects. You will translate both business and technical opportunities and challenges into a tangible and actionable format and provides objective advice on the assessment of the possible impacts of various courses of action.
Mandatory skills and experiences:
• At least 5 year experience in business and functional analysis.
• Excellent analytical skills.
• Experience in the financial services industry
• Strong knowledge of requirements engineering and modelling tools.
• Ability to meet challenging project deadlines and deliver in a fast moving and change oriented environment.
• Good team player with excellent communications skills.