Are you looking for your next exciting Functional Analyst Contract role?
Do you want to join a Global Consultancy on a long term project for a major Bank?
What is the opportunity?
- Gather and analyses business requirements from stakeholders
- Document the functional requirements and create detailed specifications
- Collaborate with technical colleagues and other team members to ensure the requirements are understood and implemented correctly
- Conduct feasibility studies and impact assessments to evaluate the potential solutions
- Participate in system testing and quality assurance activities
- Provide support and guidance to end-users during the implementation and post-implementation phases
You will be team member of one of our 7 development teams or RUN team of our ART Securities Services. Your focus will be on the subdomain covered by your team though we encourage cross-teamwork either.
- You have strong communication and social skills. Speaking English is not an issue.
- You are flexible to new environments and circumstances, and are able to take the team in the same mindset.
- You are enthusiastic and entrepreneurial. You love challenges and are eager to think in solutions i.o. issues.
- You have a strong mind of ownership and take responsibility for things from the team.
- Experience in documenting functional requirements and creating specifications, familiar with relevant tools and technologies used in functional analysis
- Knowledge of software development methodologies and processes
- You have strong analytical and problem-solving skills
- You are able to work independently and can manage doing multiple tasks simultaneously
- You have affinity with securities or would like to get acquainted and are motivated to broaden your knowledge
You have the following core competences : Agile Methodologies, Analytical thinking, Collaborating, Data driven, IT Security, Software development.
Analytical mind and strong conceptual thinking
Clear, structured and convincing communication
Process and documentation driven
Strong decision making