A contract position, as Functional Analyst , with a competitive day rate plus a modern office layout located in Luxembourg.
Tasks and responsibilities;
• Update existing documents (e.g., operational handbook, procedures) according to comments of quality assurance teams and internal audit
• Align documents with SMEs and quality assurance teams.
• Analyze and coordinate
• Analyze, assess, and prioritize incoming requests and demands.
• 3+ years of related business experience with a track record in regulatory projects and in a coordinating role
• Knowledge of Information Technology strongly required (knowledge of network security would be an advantage)
• Excellent communication skills towards various stakeholder
• Excellent documentation skills with great attention to detail
• Team player, highly motivated and engaging nature, positively assertive
• Ability to work independently and under pressure with a high degree of reliability/flexibility
• Proficiency in written and spoken English.
The candidate should ideally have experience working in financial sector. This is a contract position, and the candidate must be a self-starter working closely with a small team.
Please only apply if you have the eligibility to work in Luxembourg.
For further information about this truly exciting opportunity and for an immediate interview, please get in touch without delay!