Fund Accounting Supervisor with US GAAP experience
The applicant will possess significant relevant accounting experience within Real Estate / Private Equity. The successful candidate will have the ability to establish personal credibility with both external clients and internal needs, demonstrate excellent interpersonal skills, and work well with fellow team members; while planning, prioritizing and coordinating their workload to ensure critical deadlines are met. The applicant will be able to add value by delivering high quality work and be able to proactively overcome issues and challenges to ensure timely delivery.
The position requires a highly motivated individual with extensive accounting experience with Real Estate / Private Equity investments.
-Monthly / Quarterly Oversight NAV
-Perform analysis, make recommendations, prepare responses on accounting matters
-Provide Ad hoc financial expertise as required.
-Monitor and ensure that all deadlines are met as agreed in the Operating Memorandum
-Financial statement review and analysis
-Coordinate with auditors and provide full support for audit/review of financial statements
-Ensure proper dedicated expertise on accounting topics (should also includes Limited Partnership know how and expertise)
-Yardi systems experience (Voyager and modules)
-Contribute to internal discussions to identify best practices on operational process related to Yardi Voyager
-Closely work with the internal teams and Yardi Support Team to improve process efficiency and team productivity.
- At least 4-5 years' experience, and minimum 6 month of supervisory/management experience ideally in Net Asset Value calculations of Alternative / Private Assets funds.
- Exhibit a sound understanding of industry products and services in Alternative Funds administration (PE/PE/debt funds) as well as related functions (Depositary, Management Company, Alternative Investment Fund Manager, Central Administration, etc.).
- Good understanding of fund structure: complex/pooling/multi-class/master-feeder including vehicles like AIV,AIF
- Good exposure to preparation or review of financial statements with accounting principles
- Comprehensive knowledge of Luxembourgish funds regulation
- Solid Experience in Investran, Efront, Yardi Voyager or comparable software
- Experience in servicing clients by leveraging a global operating model
- Strong analytical and organizational skills are required.
- Professional, detail-oriented self-starter and team player that is able to work well independently, as well as with others. Must be able to multi-task and pick up tasks quickly.
- Curiosity, critical thinking and ability to understand complex concepts and transcribe them in a way that everyone can understand. Typically deals with variable issues with potentially broader business impact.
- Analytical skills, detail-oriented, team-oriented person with a “can do” attitude
- Use to adhere to tight reporting deadlines and demonstrates an organized and structured approach.
- Strong proficiency with Excel and Word.
- Strong US GAAP/IFRS accounting background
- BS degree in Accounting or Finance with expertise in Real Estate / Private Equity funds.
- Fluent in English
If you want to apply for this role or find out more information call Georgina at +44 (0) 203 763 9526 or email email@example.com.
Please note we are unable to assist with visa applications, to be considered for this position the candidate must already have a valid right to work in Luxembourg.