Fund Administration - Contract - Luxembourg
What is the opportunity?
The applicant will possess significant relevant accounting experience within Real Estate / Private Equity. The successful candidate will have the ability to establish personal credibility with both external clients and internal needs, demonstrate excellent interpersonal skills, and work well with fellow team members; while planning, prioritizing and coordinating their workload to ensure critical deadlines are met. The applicant will be able to add value by delivering high quality work and be able to proactively overcome issues and challenges to ensure timely delivery.
The position requires a highly motivated individual with extensive accounting experience with Real Estate / Private Equity investments.
What will you do?
- Monthly / Quarterly Oversight NAV
- Perform analysis, make recommendations, prepare responses on accounting matters
- Provide Ad hoc financial expertise as required.
- Monitor and ensure that all deadlines are met as agreed in the Operating Memorandum
- Financial statement review and analysis
- Coordinate with auditors and provide full support for audit/review of financial statements
- Readily shares information with others RBC I&TS departments involved in the NAV review
- Ensure proper dedicated expertise on accounting topics (should also includes Limited Partnership know how and expertise)
- Strong analytical and organizational skills required.
- Professional, detail oriented self starter and team player that is able to work well independently, as well as with others. Must be able to multitask and pick up tasks quickly.
- Strong proficiency with Excel and Word.
- Strong US GAAP accounting background or US Limited Partnerships
- BS degree in Accounting or Finance with expertise in Real Estate / Private Equity funds and exposure on Transfer Agent tasks is a bonus
- Fluent in English
- Experience in Investran or comparable software
- Audit experience
If you would like to apply for this role or find out more information please call Georgina at +44 (0) 203 763 9526 or email email@example.com.
Please note we are unable to assist with visa applications, to be considered for this position the candidate must already have a valid right to work in Luxembourg.