The System Engineer plans, develops and maintains system environments and interfaces for business solutions. Responsibilities involve identifying system requirements, managing systems (including resource allocation, planning, performance measurement, failover, maintenance and reporting), and supporting upgrades of hardware and software.
• Participate in the testing and deployment activities of our Privilege and Access Management solution
• Perform the operational activities in order to maintain our PAM environment in accordance with the relevant security policies, standards and procedures
• On-boarding and maintenance of accounts into a PAM Solution
• Identify area of improvement and propose enhancements to existing environments
• Maintain a high level of procedural documentation with the international standards of Quality Management.
Mandatory skills and experiences
• Ability to work in a customer-facing role, attention to detail and a service orientated attitude
• Fluency in written and spoken English; French and/or German would be a distinct advantage
• An experience on Windows Server is mandatory
• Good understanding of a scripting language such as PowerShell
• Knowledge of CyberArk would be a plus point