IT Operations and Cloud Application Management Specialist 100% (f / m / d)
We are delighted to offer the position for an IT operations and cloud application management specialist.
The client offers flat hierarchies and short decision-making paths, active product design in the area of Managed Solutions in an open, entrepreneurial working atmosphere.
You will be part of a diverse and varied workplace with plenty of room for initiative and creativity.
Not only this, they offer further development opportunities in the area of SaaS IT operation and monitoring of complex systems in the cloud.
• Monitoring and management of the application-related cloud infrastructure
• Application management of our products
• Support and control of our cloud infrastructure providers
• Interface management and monitoring of the data links
• Programming and configuration of ETL data flows
• Ensuring a smooth securities master data service for our customers on the basis of data deliveries from well-known data suppliers such as Bloomberg, WM or SIX in our investment and wealth management application
• Analysis of the specialist information and change notifications provided by the data provider and adaptation of the associated processing processes
• Ensuring that our clients' trading and fund administration processes run smoothly
• Completed university degree (preferably in the field of computer science or business informatics or comparable training with professional experience)
• Experience in application management or IT operations
• Experience in at least one programming language and SQL
• Several years of professional experience in the financial sector, preferably specialist knowledge in securities accounting and / or in asset / portfolio management are an advantage
• Experience in dealing with the structures and procedures of data providers for the financial industry (such as WM, SIX, Bloomberg, Refinitiv) is an advantage
• Distinct customer and team orientation paired with communicative and social competence as well as a professional appearance
• Structured working methodology, analytical thinking skills and high quality awareness
• High level of commitment, reliability and resilience
• Good English knowledge