Junior Project Manager - Luxembourg
Task and responsibilities:
• Ensure successful implementation of IFS projects
• Manage and support business transitions (technical and planning)
• Take ownership of sub-project streams, scope, budget and timeline
• Analyze and manage project risk
• Track and report the project progress to PM governance and management.
• Ensure that the reconciliation process of actuals against estimates works efficiently.
Mandatory skills and experiences:
• University Degree (IT - Software Engineering )
• Knowledge of the investment funds Industry / Finance
• Proficiency in written and spoken English; French/German language skills will be an asset.
• Ideally project management experience