KYC/AML Analyst - Luxembourg
Are you ready for your next challenge? Do you have a strong KYC AML background? Keep reading to find out more.
KYC analyst needed to deliver High-Quality services in relation to analysing and validating the private investors and institutional identification documents. The role will also include taking charge of the audit requests and internal/external correspondences related to the shareholder and dealer account registration while managing and following the Register dedicated Documentum baskets.
- Risk profiling and customer due diligence in line with TA AML/ KYC guidelines or Clients specific KYC policy for accounts and dealers in the funds.
- Collecting information and performing classification in line with various regulations such as FATCA, CRS,
- Filing of electronic documentation and processing of data in SHS system (BP module and SARA): account & dealer identification and creation, account & dealer maintenance
- Proper follow-up and monitoring of all pending cases
- Supporting migration In or out, audits and UAT as required
- Handling the savings plan and nominative certificates processes, ensuring the adherence and the appropriate filing of the documents related to the shareholder accounts identification/account opening.
- Providing coaching and training mentoring to the junior agents.
- Adhering to the terms of generally Accepted Transfer Agent Principles, Prospectus, internal policies.
Experience and Skills:
- HS Diploma or equivalent
- 2+ years recent relevant experience within AML/KYC or Tax
- Prior experience with deadlines for time-sensitive projects
- Prior experience in financial services
- Prior experience in documentation management
- Strong work ethic & attention to detail
- Proficient time management and organizational skills
- High-level customer service and people skills
- Demonstrated analytical and problem-solving skills