CSIRT L1 Security Analyst
As part of a multidisciplinary team, you will work within the CSIRT department. The purpose of the service is to help organizations contain, neutralize and remove intrusions by facilitating detection, manipulation and mitigating actual intrusions. The team is also called upon for post-mortem investigations, where the challenge is to support or refute hypotheses formulated following a proven incident.
Onsite intervention during security incidents, your role is to secure the field, perform forensic acquisitions and basic triage under the supervision of Luxembourg CSIRT team.
Besides that, you will be involved in maintaining CSIRT applications and documentation.
The Required Skills / Qualifications
• Highly motivated, interested in the fields of cyber defense.
• Capacity to follow strict procedures and process.
• Work calmly and well under pressure.
• Maintain composure while dealing with difficult people.
• Understanding of windows & Linuxes operating systems.
• Skills in Python3, scripting.
• You have a good command in English (B2 Level) and French (B2 Level)
• Interest in Forensic and malware threats.