England - Regional Sites
Up to £560pd depending on experience (inside IR35)
Data Privacy – Manager (PM/BA) - Multiple UK locations available
Location: Any regional sites within the UK
• Proactive management and delivery of large, complex client engagement.
• Design/approach of services – which meets clients’ needs
• Scoping and production of deliverables
• Project and financial management
• Reviewing team deliverables for quality and risk purposes
• Liaising with clients on delivery and implementation issues, and business development opportunities
• Stakeholder Management (internally and externally)
• Coaching/developing team members through sharing of experiences and knowledge.
• Proven experiences in successfully managing complex privacy services within a commercial environment, and ensuring delivery of high-quality work on time
• Experiences in privacy advice and privacy advisory work, which includes:
- Privacy Impact Assessment / Privacy Assessments
- Privacy audits/assessments and advice
-Privacy strategy and governance
-Privacy programme implementation
-Privacy inventories and data flow mapping
-Legitimisation of International Transfers of Personal Information
-Privacy impact assessments (PIAs) for business and technology projects or transformation programmes
-Privacy Training and Awareness
-- Privacy Incident Response.
-Proven ability to lead work at sustained levels of high intensity and inspire drive and resilience in others.
-Demonstrable breadth of skills/experience and market awareness.
Qualifications and Skills
• Degree level qualified
• Recognised Privacy qualifications preferred (e.g. CIPP, ISEB, etc)
• Excellent communication skills (both written and oral), negotiation and project management skills