€600 per day
Outsourcing Officer - Luxembourg
Contract Length - 6 Months
Hybrid Working under the Luxembourg teleworking convention
Day Rate - Circa. €600 per day
For a global leader in innovative wealth management, asset servicing and investment solutions, we are seeking an Outsourcing Officer who will report directly into the Deputy Outsourcing Manager for the Luxembourg Bank.
Key elements to the position:
- Work closely with Global & EMEA entities as well as with the Business, IT, the Internal Control and Support functions in Luxembourg and foreign branches.
- Work closely with the Deputy Outsourcing Manager to prepare for their Outsourcing & Operational Continuity Committee, the primary governance forum attended by Senior Management.
- Assist the Deputy Outsourcing Manager in the oversight / management of a number of Operational & Information Technology activities migrated to centres outside of Luxembourg as well as the actions pertaining to the implementation and compliance with the CSSF 22/806 requirements.
- Assist with the creation and implementation of a mature and robust governance and oversight model.
- Participate in the monitoring and recording of all governance requirements in line with the outsourcing procedure and policy.
- The role requires knowledge within operational, outsourcing, project management, Information Technology, Vendor Management or a business control background in a similar environment
-Participate to the production of Management reporting monthly, focusing on processing quality and timeliness of activities currently outsourced and overall performance including risk rating, contractual status and future activities to migrate by Function and end state location
-Recording and supervision of new outsourcing proposals through to BAU, including any changes to the outsourced activities on to the termination of an outsourced activity should it occur
-Assist in improving the control over the external 3rd party engagements via the documentation of a contract repository and within other corporate systems
-Participate to the implementation of a tool designed to improve the reporting related to the oversight of the outsourced activities
-Work with internal departments to evaluate and implement changes in proposed new regulations and to ensure that all current requirements are met in relation to activities outsourced in both the home country and outsourced location
-Work with Functions to ensure all Services outsourced are appropriately completed including working with appropriate Vendors
-Liaise with all applicable internal clients regarding applicable Service Menus and Service Descriptions.
-Work with Functions to ensure full compliance with their Outsourcing policy and procedures
-Demonstrated operations experience gained in an operational, business continuity, project, IT or Vendor Management area
-Strong written and verbal communication skills, attention to detail and influencing ability.
-Effective verbal reasoning and numeric skills
-Good keyboard skills to include MS Excel and ability to learn systems used within the business
-Ability to work under pressure meeting challenging deadlines
-Excellent planning and organisation skills
-Flexible approach to work
-Ability to review and resolve complex issues
-Experience in offshoring work outside of Luxembourg (oversight and pre-outsourcing)
-Good knowledge of the regulatory documentation pertaining to outsourcing (mainly CSSF Circular 22/806)
-Experience in IT Vendor Management
-Experience in Project Management
-Process Control background
-Experience in a similar role within a financial institution is an asset