Our client within the public sector requires an experienced Procurement Manager to lead a team developing and integrating a cost reduction workstream. This is a significant role, leading one of the early workstreams, so there is significant opportunity to shape the role as well as contribute to the shaping of the wider programme.
• Experience of procurement within the public sector required.
• Preferably experience within local government. Understanding / experience of commissioning services desirables.
• Experience of developing and implementing operating models, including high level and detailed design activities.
• Experience of leading third party spend reduction / procurement cost reduction projects.
• Understanding of broad technology enablement options for procurement. Desirable experience of supporting clients with requirements development and package selection.
This is a 6 month role, inside IR35, mostly remote, any visits to client site (Dorset) would be covered by client.