Back End Developer / Golang or Python - Prague / hybrid - Excellent contract - extendable
Duration: 6-months (Strong likelihood of a renewal)
Location: Prague, Czech
Your role as developer is to build optimized, scalable, and modular software using required technologies. You are tasked with developing and coding back-end components and connecting applications to other web services.
Day to day
• Exposure to business stakeholders and the management, as well as the authority and scope to apply your expertise to the technical problems and solutions.
• Constant communication with team.
• Writing code predominantly in Golang or Python, knowledge of other programming languages may be useful
• Working on planning and prototyping new products and services.
• Working on architecture and design of the components.
• Participating in decision making process on the best technologies and languages for the project.
• Designing and writing tests at minimum for your own code.
• Problem solving.
• Gathering requirements and actioning.
•Keep abreast of the latest technologies.
• Work towards any targets set in your regular appraisal/review sessions.
• Maintain and increase domain knowledge and familiarity with the product/infrastructure.
•Proven experience as a application, microservices designer and developer maintaining and creating those solutions.
•Experience with Golang, Python, gRPC.
•Adaptability to pick up new languages and frameworks.
•Ability to understand and work with various storage solutions.
•In-depth understanding of the entire development process (design, development and deploy).
•Understanding of various API protocols.
•Excellent analytical and multitasking skills.
•Understanding of how systems run in production.
•Familiarity with Google Cloud Platform specifically with its development tooling (ex. Debugging, APM, etc.)
•Experience using SQL.
•Experience in DDD.
•Experience working within a commercially Agile environment.
•Experience working with an automated build and deployment pipeline.