A contract position, as a QA Engineer, with a competitive day rate plus a modern office layout located in Cork.
Tasks and responsibilities;
• Identify/define how testing for the project will be conducted.
• Prepare and document any set-up work needed for specific testing, i.e. Data preparation for specific scenario tests, writing of test cases in HP ALM.
• Execute tests as documented in the test case.
• Gather high quality, efficient test results and log detailed specific defects.
• Maintain QA processes in all stages of the Software Development Lifecycle.
• Ensure all regression scripts are kept up to date in accordance with specified functionality.
• Update regression documentation when new functionality is released.
• Execute regression test cases as part of the overall build process.
• Familiarity with translating business/functional requirements into test cases.
• Knowledge of test case preparation and/or test execution tasks
• QA experience in a Banking/Securities environment would be a distinct advantage
• Good documentation skills
• Excellent inter-personal interaction and communication skills.
• Understanding of software testing and quality assurance methodologies
The candidate should ideally have experience working in financial sector. This is a contract position, and the candidate must be a self-starter working closely with a small team.
Please only apply if you have the eligibility to work in Ireland.
For further information about this truly exciting opportunity and for an immediate interview, please get in touch without delay!