QC -KYCt, 6 month contract, remote
Are you a QC and experience working in KYC Remediation projects?
Are you eager to step foot in one of the BIG 4 CONSULTANCY?
Read on below, and apply now!
We are working with a large consultancy looking for KYC Analysts with a minimum of 1 year of solid KYC
analyst experience and an excellent understanding of KYC processes, policies and procedures end to end.
The role of the Analyst is responsible for conducting a periodic review in line with client policy to fulfill Know Your Customer (KYC) requirements. You will be expected to deliver against targets for both productivity and quality, managing your own pipeline, and taking onboard feedback from approvers who are responsible for quality checking cases
• Investment or retail banking KYC experience preferable
• Experience of using external data sources e.g. Dun & Bradstreet World-Check
• Articulate in both written and verbal communication
• Understanding of KYC principles and in-depth knowledge of corporate structures
• Working knowledge of MS office- Excel, Word, Outlook, and other applications
• Working successfully in a target driven operational environment
• Ability to manage performance and targets in a fast-paced, pressured environment