A contract position, as Quantitative Analyst , with a competitive day rate plus a modern office layout located in Luxembourg.
• Relevant experience in the development of Risk Frameworks and Methodologies, or related assignments
• Good understanding of financial markets and pricing of fixed-income instruments, familiarity with securities financing products
• Strong analytical background, solid understanding of system landscapes, attention to details
• Mandatory good knowledge and proven experience in VBA/Access, database querying (SQL). Additional experience with MatLab/R/Python or alike is an advantage.
• Familiarity with relevant risk management regulations and guidelines (CSDR, MaRisk, CSSF 12/552) will be considered of an advantage
• Communication skills, proactiveness, ability to effectively work under the tight deadlines
• Excellent command of English language
The candidate should ideally have experience working in financial sector. This is a contract position, and the candidate must be a self-starter working closely with a small team reporting to the team leader.
Please only apply if you have the eligibility to work in Luxembourg.
For further information about this truly exciting opportunity and for an immediate interview, please get in touch without delay!