Sales Manager Buy Side Customer Groups
Are you a driven sales individual with an interest in the financial services industry?
We are looking for a sales manager / business development manager to work for a financial solution provider, where your hard work will be recognised!
About the Role
• You will be responsible for the entire sales cycle, from lead generation to client meetings and contract closure, with a strong focus on Independent Wealth Management in the Switzerland/Lichtenstein sales territory.
• In cooperation with our pre-sales product specialists, you will convince new and existing clients of the added value of our solutions.
• You represent our company and our products at trade fairs, events and roadshows.
• You increase our level of awareness through intensive networking and relationship management.
• In doing so, you plan and control customers and sales processes with the help of our CRM system.
Who you are
• You have successfully completed your business-related university studies or comparable training. Further training in finance (CFA or AZEK) is desirable.
• You have a strong affinity for the financial services industry and enjoy technical tasks.
• You have experience in portfolio management systems, digitalization and in project implementation.
• You have solid experience in managing complex sales processes as well as closing them.
• You have a self-confident, convincing appearance as well as excellent communication skills and service mentality - also in dealing with C-level contacts.
• You work analytically and in a structured manner, have a quick grasp of new ideas, and can work independently or as part of a team.
• Your German language skills are business fluent and you have a very good command of English. Knowledge of French is an advantage.
• Work in a small, highly motivated and dynamic team in an international and expanding company.
• Varied work with a high level of personal responsibility, freedom to advance your own ideas.
• Attractive workplace, open and innovative working atmosphere.
• Benefits such as contributions to fitness subscription, mobile phone costs, parking possibility at the place of work.
To apply for this position, please contact Sarah Doan-Gill on +44 (0)20 3763 9514 or email email@example.com