Sales Manager Corporate Customer Groups (Remote, Germany)
Are you a driven sales individual with an interest in the financial services industry?
We are looking for a sales manager / business development manager to work for a financial solution provider, where your hard work will be recognised!
About the Role
Are you a professional with proven track record in growing business with new customer relationships? Are you passionate about working with potential customers to add value to their business? Do you love hunting for new business and grow sales and revenue? Do you have solid background in Saas sales in the financial industry? Then we love to speak to you.
My client are increasing its sales activities towards the corporate segment with focus on treasuries and investor relation departments. With a strong footprint in Germany, established over many years, we are aiming to extend our activities across Europe with ambitious goals. Therefore, we are looking for ambitious sales talents to accompany us on our journey to become the leading European financial information & technology provider. Our new team members can be located in Amsterdam, Antwerp, London, Milan, Oslo, Paris, Stockholm or Zurich.
Tasks and responsibilities
• You are responsible for the full sales cycle from lead generation and prospecting, to client meetings, negotiation and closing the deal
• You will manage complex and entire sales cycles with a strong emphasis on new business sales focusing on the customer groups corporate treasury and investor relation
• In cooperation with our pre-sales product specialists, you will convince new customers of the value of our solutions
• You will represent our company and our products at trade fairs, events and road shows
• You give sales pitches for our relevant target groups
• You increase our level of awareness through intensive networking and relationship Management
• You will work closely with other internal departments and bring feedback from our customers back to our product teams.
Who you are
• You have successfully completed your business related university studies or a comparable education
• You have well-founded professional experience in sales in the field of technology (preferably SaaS tools)
• You have knowledge of the financial markets and a high affinity to the financial services industry – Experience with corporate treasury and/or investor relation is a plus
• You have experience managing and closing complex sales-cycles
• You have an existing network in primarily target groups
• You have negotiation and sales skills and the ability to align customer needs and business interests and you're not afraid of cold calling
• You have experience in social selling techniques using tools like Linkedin Sales Navigator
• You have proven track record from quota bearing sales roles and is a strong sales closer
• You have a confident, convincing appearance as well as excellent communication skills and service mentality
• You are confident in engaging with C-Level stakeholders
• You are business fluent in English and the language of the country you are located in
You will be a part of an active social environment with friendly, supportive and highly skilled colleagues. Being part of a company that is built on technological innovation, you will experience great opportunities for personal growth and fulfilling career possibilities in a fast-paced environment. At the same time, we have an informal and relaxed culture based on mutual trust, respect and cooperation. Become a part of a culture, where contributions are recognized, and achievements are celebrated.
To apply for this position, please contact Sarah Doan-Gill on +44 (0)20 3763 9514 or email email@example.com