Senior Citrix Workspace Engineer 80-100% (f / m) Zurich
Do you want to work with leading technologies - for example from Microsoft, Citrix, Cisco or IBM - and help shape the future of Swiss IT outsourcing and multi-cloud provider Econis? Do you also put the customer and excellence first? We should get to know each other.
As a Senior Citrix Workplace Engineer, you will take on the role of a Citrix specialist in the young, successful and motivated workplace team.
You are responsible for the design of modern workplace architectures, which you combine with on-premise and cloud products from Citrix to form a comprehensive solution.
You transfer your solutions to our product catalog and proactively develop existing solutions continuously.
In the project, you are on board from the pre-sales phase and adapt the solution you have developed to the needs of the customer. You implement projects yourself and ensure that the project is ultimately handed over to our Econis operating organization as a managed service.
You support your team in operational matters across the entire Citrix product and service portfolio used by Econis. You will also support our company organization to the same extent.
For existing customers, you are involved in the planning, conception and implementation of innovation workshops and are centrally involved in the further development of the customer.
What you bring
• Several years of practical experience in the field of Citrix Workplace Engineering
• In-depth automation know-how and scripting in Windows PowerShell
• In-depth knowledge of Citrix products (ADC, DDC, VDA, HDI, VDI, Storefront, Workspace, ShareFile)
• In-depth knowledge of user profile virtualization (Citrix and Microsoft FSLogix) and Windows Active Directory / Group Policies
• Knowledge of handling and automating Microsoft SCCM
• Knowledge of classic (Windows Installer) and modern software packaging and distribution
• Knowledge of Microsoft App-V
• Interest in evaluating new technologies for our internal and external customers
• Training as a computer scientist (FH, HF) and several years of proven professional experience
• Knowledge of ITIL V3 (optional)
• Driver's license cat. B
We offer you
• The opportunity to contribute your knowledge and skills to your customers with personal commitment
• Interesting and real development opportunities
• Interesting employment conditions
• Motivated, dynamic team
• Flexible working hours, up to 3 days of home office per week
• An attractive salary package
• At least 5 weeks vacation
• Free car park