Senior consolidation accountant - Luxembourg - Contract
What is the opportunity?
The applicant will possess significant relevant financial consolidation experience (ideally within Real Estate / Private Equity). The successful candidate will have the ability to establish personal credibility with both external clients and internal needs, demonstrate excellent interpersonal skills, and work well with fellow team members; while planning, prioritizing and coordinating their workload to ensure critical deadlines are met. The applicant will be able to add value by delivering high quality work and be able to proactively overcome issues and challenges to ensure timely delivery.
The applicant should have demonstrated financial analytical skills that include the ability to evaluate both industry and individual company information, and comprehend advanced accounting topics. The applicant must be able to work with minimal supervision, possess good project management skills and be able to offer logical and innovative solutions to complex issues
What will you do?
- Consolidation of financial data including from subsidiaries and joint venture entities
- Provide financial expertise to subsidiaries, JV’s or within the Company
- Understand client expectations and be force of proposal
- Perform analysis, make recommendations, prepare responses on consolidation matters
- Provide Ad hoc financial expertise as required.
- Deliver clear, accurate figures and support to our clients
- Responsible that all internal procedures(includes ISAE3402) are properly applied and respected
- Monitor and ensure that all deadlines are met as agreed in the Operating Memorandum
- Financial statement review, analysis, and preparation
- Prepare confidential and technical financial reports
- Coordinate with auditors and provide full support for audit/review of consolidated financial statements
- Lead and participate in client team meetings, representing Fund Accounting RE/PE Operations
- In charge of migrations and setup of new Funds
- Be internally a contact point for any accounting issues
- Readily shares information with other departments involved in the NAV calculation
- Ensure proper dedicated expertise on accounting topics (should also includes Limited Partnership know how and expertise)
What do you need to succeed?
- Strong analytical and organizational skills required.
- strong communication skills (written, oral and graphic) and research abilities
- Professional, detail oriented self starter and team player that is able to work well independently, as well as with others. Must be able to multi-task and pick up tasks quickly.
- Strong proficiency with Excel and Word.
- Strong IFRS/GAAP accounting background.
- BS degree in Accounting or Finance; CPA preferred..
- Between 2 to 10 years in a similar position with hand-on experience on UK/US specificities
- Experience in SAP FC / Yardi / Framework / Investran or comparable software