6 month extendable contract - Luxembourg
Senior Accountant needed for the Pubic and Commercial Services fund accounting team for a large investment services bank in Luxembourg. This hybrid role will be in charge of structuring investing in Real Estate, Private Equity, Private Debt and Infrastructure to allow process operations run smoothly in due time.
- Ensure an efficient operational service to clients with a proper following of processes and rules.
- Ensure that an efficient operational service is provided by the fund accounting team
- In charge of the review and the validation of the NAVs performed by the Fund accounting team
- Support co sourced financial reporting activities
- Ensure up-to-date documentation and application of processes and controls
- Manage client expectations
- Ensure good integration of new team members and provide appropriate training / coaching
- Backup and assist the Manager of the fund accounting team in his daily and organizational tasks
- University degree (bachelor or master) or post-Graduate in Finance, Economics and similar
- 3 to 5 year experience in Accounting of Alternative Funds regulated by the Luxemburgish law
- Ability to represent RBC Investor & Treasury Services internally and externally
- Fluent in English (German and French are a plus)
- Previous Audit, IFRS and LuxGaap experience is also an advantage
For more information, please call Georgina on +44 (0) 203 763 9526 or send your profile over to email@example.com.