Senior Accountant Regulatory Reporting - Permanent role - Luxembourg
I have three words for you: Regulatory. Reporting. Accountant! I want the best Senior Accountants out there - stacked with the Regulatory Reporting experience. Is that you?
We are currently looking for a Senior Accountant Regulatory Reporting to support our department Accounting & Financial Reporting.
The Role & Key Responsibilities:
• Responsible for the Regulatory Reporting ,closely collaborating with the Team leader regulatory reporting with regards to team related matters
• Coordinating and organizing processes to fulfil relevant regulatory requirements for our bank
• Interpreting and simulating regulatory ratios
• Executing and continuously developing various data quality checks
• Supporting in reporting related projects
• Maintaining interfaces and software applications e.g. coordination and testing of new software releases
• Driving forward to the improvement of existing processes
• Supporting the Head of Finance in accounting and reporting related projects.
• Banking apprenticeship or Bachelor degree in relevant field (economics, business administration, Finance)
• Several years of relevant practical experience in a similar role
• Expertise in regulatory topics such as LCR , NSFR , ALMM , COREP, LR , LAREX and FINREP
• In-depth knowledge of IFRS / LUXGAAP and general of accounting regulations
• Strong analytical and decision- making skills as well as a structured way of working
• Ability work successfully both autonomously and within teams
• Ability to set priorities, be flexible and highly accurate
• Good knowledge of MS Office products especially Excel, further system knowledge e.g. ABACUS360 (BearingPoint), IBSY (Real Solution) and FlexFinance (Fernbach) are advantageous
•Fluent communication skills in English, German and French advantageous