Investment Operations – Support Specialist
- Contract (12 months rolling)
- Hybrid (3 days per week on site)
MUST HAVE RIGHTS TO WORK IN THE UK
MUST HAVE EXPERIENCE SUPPORTING SCD & CHARLES RIVER APPLICATIONS
I am working with one of the world’s leading independent wealth and asset managers, responsible for the assets of some of the world’s largest institutions, financial intermediaries and their clients.
Their culture welcomes independent thinkers and centers around investment excellence, a long-term perspective and a dedication to client service.
Working within their Agile product team as part of our Investment Platform, you will provide business and technical application support primarily on Simcorp Dimension. The core applications used by the Investment Platform are: an in-house Portfolio Management System, FlexTrade as the Execution Management System, Charles River as the Order Management System and Simcorp Dimension as the Book of Record.
• Work on small change requests relating to Simcorp Dimension
• Provide 3rd level support to our Business Support Team.
• Environment Management for Integration, UAT and PROD:
- Unblocking of our Production plans (overnight and intraday batch processing)
- Environment Clone / Post-clone support.
• Test management for our product using X-Ray / other tools for projects and Simcorp upgrades.
• Document processes, tasks, and procedures for support team
• SFTP onboarding of new connections
• Work on application change requests as part of product sprint cycles.
• Experience in a support role
• Strong analytic and problem-solving skills
• Ability to work under pressure
• Strong communication skills both written and oral
• Strong SQL database querying skills
• Familiarity with Jira and Xray
• Familiarity with Scrum / Agile frameworks
• Basic knowledge of Simcorp Dimension (DEX,DFS, Batch jobs, Service Platform)
• Crystal Report/SSRS experience is a plus
• Knowledge of financial instruments and operations is a plus
• Enthusiastic, flexible, professional, and courteous
• Willing to learn