PRODUCT OWNER – TRADE SURVEILLANCE
A major financial services organisation who are a global leader in their field based in London are seeking an experienced Product Owner with a strong technology and compliance background who can support key business activity, business change and technology platforms. This will be to ensure adequate systems and controls to conduct surveillance against market abuse, insider dealing, market manipulation and dissemination.
• The successful Product Owner will be leading and responsible for the daily trade surveillance platform.
• You will shape the long-term strategic vision for systems & ensure it aligns platforms with enterprise architecture and the target operating model
• Working closely with senior internal/external stakeholders in developing product roadmaps while making sure regulatory compliance align with platforms and technology targets
• Solid understanding of the Agile framework, managing, maintaining & using the JIRA board and translate the prioritised corporate product backlog for the delivery roadmaps
• Solid understanding of global regulations in relation to Trade Surveillance.
• Strong understanding of the global regulatory landscape particularly in relation to Trade Surveillance.
• Excellent communication skills at all levels (both written and oral) and strong presentation skills.