negotiable depending on experience
Liquid error: internal
Senior Transaction Management, Luxembourg - contract
What is the opportunity?
You will be in charge of the administration of Luxembourg funds and the processing of transactions supported by accurate and complete documentation. These transactions are processed as per the cut off agreed with clients. The role also requires helping to ensure that the duties (including Legal duties) of a custodian, a depositary (safekeeping/safekeeping/ownership verification) and/or a Banker are applied and respected, and that our services are aligned with group decisions and global operating models.
What will you do?
• Senior in charge of Structured Funds, Real Estate, Private Equity, Funds of Funds transaction management.
• Ensure investment transactions are processed properly, in due time and in accordance with internal processes
• Ensure investment transactions are supported by accurate and complete documentation.
• Ensure that all duties (including Legal duties) of a Custodian, a Depositary (safekeeping/safekeeping/ownership verification) and/or a Banker are applied and respected, in accordance with Luxembourg Laws and regulations applicable
• Support Manager actions (validations, specific topics , delegated tasks)
• Complete investment trackers, escalations if needed in case of ownership verification guideline breach, complete KPIs, maintain asset inventory
• This role is client-facing so regular calls with the client are expected.
• Be able to escalate each issues properly and in timely manner
What do you need to succeed?
• Fluent in English (native speaker)
• Ability to communicate with various providers (internally and externally).
• Knowledge of business strategy and priorities as well as excellent understanding of bank business operations and processes and quality execution experience.
• Ability to delivery operational excellence (white-glove service) to our top-tier client
• University or Graduate degree with experience in operations with dedicated experience in Private Capital sector or commercial company firms (3+ years)