Transformation and Change Analyst
Transformation and Change Analyst needed for a 6 month extendable contract in Luxembourg for a large Investment and Treasury Services bank.
- Support the collective delivery on initiatives and projects in the Transformation & Change pipeline in Europe, from project initiation until organization readiness and post implementation activities
- Continuous focus on quality, efficiency and risk mitigation of continuous improvement programs that impacts the business
- While the role is based in Europe (Luxembourg), there will be regular engagement to drive solutions with other strategic Operations teams in multiple geographies
- The role will support the design and execution of business changes in order to drive the business to excel using Lean Six Sigma, process digitalization etc together with the impacted teams (SMEs, Client ops management, T&O)
- Working closely with senior management
- Microsoft Office Pack with more intensive usage of XLS and PPT (Good to Advanced users)
- Business English speaking and writing, other languages such as German or French is also a plus
- Strong teamwork and communication skills
- Work with excel with large set of data and necessary rigor of record keeping
For more information, please call Georgina on +44 (0) 203 763 9526 or send your profile over to email@example.com.