Transition & Change Business Analyst – 6 months, initially remote, UK
Seeking a new and exciting opportunity in the transition and change arena?
Are you experienced in transition and change and a Business Analyst?
You have come to the right place, read further below...
The Transition and Change Business Analyst role within Managed Services bridges the gap between the business and technology/software solution teams. This is achieved by identifying business change needs, assessing the impact of the change, and capturing, analysing and documenting requirements to shape and design market-leading offerings that will be sold to a diverse range of clients across multiple industries.
The business analyst will ensure that detailed business requirements are documented and understood by those developing and implementing the process/procedures or solution. They will support the communication and delivery to the business and stakeholders through the implementation process and quality assurance. This will involve building excellent relationships with a diverse number of people within KPMG and our clients’ organisations; working on multiple sites if/when required.
• Working closely with senior managers, Operations staff and Managed Services clients to document and define functional and non-functional requirements.
• Take ownership of the changes and projects through delivery and into the live environment.
• To be involved in the Impact Assessment for any change request raised by the client or operational teams.
• Develop all supporting documentation and ensure it adheres to mandatory requirements.
• Provide assistance within a review/change process.
• Participate in the planning, design and development of new/changes to systems, processes and procedures.
• Facilitating and managing requirements/process workshops
• Liaise with on-shore and off-shore colleagues and stakeholders to ensure a smooth delivery and implementation.
• To work within any of our UK offices, or on a customer site as needed.
• Taking a significant role in developing the capability of Business Analyst, sharing knowledge and supporting the development of other team members within Managed Services.
• Consistently meeting milestones within time, cost, and quality constraints.
• Managing multiple tasks and priorities
• Proven experience as a Business Analyst, where you have been instrumental with managing senior stakeholders as part of project delivery.
• Strong experience of requirements gathering and requirements GAP analysis.
• Strong influencing skills, attention to detail, and a high level of negotiation skills required for re-engineering business processes that support service delivery and production of performance and management information in consultation with service specialists including stakeholders.
• Strong documentation skills.
• Interpersonal and communication skills required to work across all aspects of the organization and stakeholders at all levels. It is imperative to know the audience’s requirements and needs, sometimes possessing tact and diplomacy.
• Hands-on practical knowledge of workflow tools, process mapping, and developing functional specification documents
Experience of working with some or all of the following technologies:
• IBM BPM
• Experience in managing and mentoring staff and helping with their personal and professional development.
• System configuration experience.