Lead Test Automation Engineer
Skillfinder is currently recruiting for a Lead Test Automation Engineer to join a global investment bank based in Prague on a permanent basis.
You must be based in the Czech Republic in order to work remotely. If you are not based in Prague and looking to relocate you must be eligible to work in Prague.
This is a fantastic opportunity to contribute to various projects spanning across critical technical deliveries, regulatory projects and platform enhancements.
You will be involved in all phases of the development process from requirements analysis to work closely with Developers, Business Analysts and other Test Members
• Previous experience with testing and defect management, test automation methodologies and frameworks
• Knowledge of database testing, running ETL queries, data analysis and reconciliation. (MSSQL – preferred but not essential)
• Knowledge of software engineering quality standards / benchmarks and relational databases, knowledge of SQL, Data warehousing dimensional model
• Proven experience with testing and UAT Coordinating and end to end testing activities
• Previous experience using estimation techniques and any of UI Automation Tools e.g. TestComplete, or Selenium
• Experience of Automation of testing activities using Python, PoweShell, SQL, Java or C# and test management and automation tools e.g. Jira, QC, Selenium
• Experience of NoSQL or big data solutions (Hadoop, MongoDB) and related technology
• Tools supporting SDLC (Deployment and Continuous Integration – Team City, Nolio, Jenkins; Source Control – Git, Perforce, etc)
Please contact me to have a confidential chat about this opportunity along with your CV.