AML/KYC Fund specialist (German speaking) - contract in Luxembourg
Our client in Luxembourg within the corporate investor services requires an experienced AML/KYC analyst.
What will you do?
• Handle with customer on-boarding and on-going due diligence in line with client procedures, TA AML/KYC guidelines or Clients specific KYC policy for investors investing in the Funds including collection of information and classification in line with various regulations such as FATCA, CRS, AIFMD.
• Provide clarification to investors, distributors or client, handling queries and conference calls with multiple participants.
• Participate in various on-boarding calls to explain the KYC/AML process to our clients.
• Manage new launch of funds, migration and liquidation for the KYC/AML and Register activity.
What do you need to succeed?
• Excellent written and verbal communication skills in English/German.
• AML/KYC experience within funds, PE/RE or UCITS
• Proficient analytical skills, attention to detail, and ability to quickly learn new concepts.
• Good judgment, confidentiality and discretion in communicating with colleagues and partners.
• Capacity to deliver within short timeframe.
• Knowledge in the AML main regulations and laws.
• AML KYC On-boarding experiences.
For more information please contact Lorraine Bateman at email@example.com