Telecom Billing Engineer
Are you currently looking for a next step in your career ?
We are looking for a Billing Engineer for our client based in Luxembourg.
The Billing Engineer is responsible for operating and performing all telecom billing functions, ensuring invoicing is accurate and goes out every month on time.
The role encompasses Telecom Product implementation validation, Invoice Review and troubleshooting, Reporting, Auditing and Dispute Management, follow up operational KPI’s. You must ensure that all processes run in a consistent and timely manner to guarantee the delivery of an accurate bill to each customers EBU and CBU. You will not only work with both internal and external customers in resolving billing problems but as well with our vendors to deliver an accurate and on time bill to our customers.
The applicant MUST have experience in Telecom billing. The candidate must also have experience in Business reporting, running Oracle & SQL queries and show demonstrated expertise in the entire telecom billing process.
The successful candidate will be operational savvy, should have a “get it done” personality, and the ability to function independently.
Roles and Responsibilities
- Process large enterprise Telecom invoices as well as small Consumer ones
- Implement and validate the configuration of product inside Billing applications
- Run product inventory and create reports for Business Units
- Perform regular health checks to guarantee qualitative deliverables
- Manage billing exceptions and billing disputes.
- Work in collaboration with other business units such as Care, Finance, Sales or Marketing teams.
- Assist clients in provisioning telecom services as needed
- Billing application Maintenance & Development in our OCS system
- Product catalog configuration
- Internal provisioning / external application configuration
- Previous experience in Telco Billing, CDR rating, testing and validation
- Good notions of “problem analysis” & “solution design”;
- Languages: French mandatory + English
- Proficient in SQL. mainly Oracle (, MS SQL Server is a + )
- Good organization, flexible and autonomous working, but also team working